Free Wine? Yea, I knew I’d get your attention
So as you may know, I’ve restarted my blogging adventures and one of the ways that I’d like to get the word out is by holding a contest to giveaway a wine-tasting class for 2 along with an extra $10 to spend at Wine By The Bay ($80 value).
Here’s a quick video about Wine By The Bay
If you want a chance to win just tell me which email address to send the prize to.
I’ll select a winner on Monday, March 21st at 10am. (Who doesn’t want to receive good news on a Monday right?)
Oh yea, if you want to increase your chance to win, just share your unique link and for every person that enters with your link, you’ll get an additional entry. (That’ll just bump up your chances of winning.
So, here’s some housekeeping stuff:
- You need to be at least 21 years or older to enter (I can’t support any underage drinking, duh!)
- Prize must used for most Tuesday–Friday tastings.
- Make sure to make arrangements after you attend the event for transportation. Don’t drink and drive. (Don’t be dumb and drive under the influence. You’re loved and no one wants you to get hurt or you hurt someone else)
- Wine By The Bay is solely responsible to the winner for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. I hear they’re great so if they upset you, I have nothing to do with em, BUT if it’s awesome, heyyy, then I’ll take credit for that! 😀
- The voucher must be used by June 30, 2017
Ready to Rock? Here ya go!